techno + slo-mo dogs.
please go here and click on the dogs on the upper left.[like courtesy of morescotch]yum:- swiss cheese broccoli.- pan-seared salmon.read:- sexton (still not a fan).- anderson's winesburg, ohio.
When it rained cream, and the walls fell in.
strangers tripping all over, today.
- pynchon's the crying of lot 49.
- hungarian mushroom soup.
- scalloped tomatoes.
Be a Hypnotist and make Fun and Money.
many thanks to all who were able to trek to brooklyn.
- onion soup-making.
- ted hughes' crow.
- marilynne robinson's housekeeping (masterful, marvelous).
- lots of arrested development.
- v for vendetta.
more slightly shameless, coinciding with holiday.
i am reading in brooklyn on friday for the burning chair reading series.The Fall Café307 Smith StreetBetween Union & PresidentCarroll Gardens, BrooklynF or G to Carroll StreetFriday, March 17, at 7:30
keeping the weird.
fun in austin:
- listened to people.
- ate tortilla soup twice.
- book fair.
- listened to people read poems.
- bridge bats.
- bought a blue terrycloth skirt.
- saw friends from chicago.
- a new little bottle of shampoo and conditioner every day.
- a trio of Good Things.
off to texas tomorrow morning.yes, texas.for you: the Maltreated Mechanical Mule.[courtesy of father.]
a veritable "Hotel on Wheels" with clean Motive Power.
i winged up to rochester for the weekend:
- played instruments.
- ate curry soup and smoked gouda and bread pudding.
- drank good red wine.
- watched mrs. henderson presents.
- typed on a typewriter.
- focused and clicked.
- finished bellows' humboldt's gift, finally.
it was all serious circus and lovely.