read: tomaž šalamun and metka krašovec's blackboards.
read: robinson crusoe.
watched: rabbit light movies episode 4.
what you had decided.
in memoriam lr.
watched: blow up.
the rag-top down.
- completed my so-called life.
- jennifer moxley's the line.
- gide's strait is the gate.
read: sally dennison's (alternative) literary publishing: five modern histories.
read: robert dana's against the grain: interviews with maverick american publishers.
- matvei yankelevich's this present work.
- clay & phillips' a secret location on the lower east side.
- 4.5 hours stuck on the subway.
it's only music.
- little insides (skeletal at bowery poetry club).
- heather & the barbarians (two boots park slope).
- i'm from barcelona and blonde redhead (mccarren park pool).
- the death of mr. lazarescu.
all the dispensers.
- romeo & juliet at the nature theatre of oklahoma.
- high and low.
- bolaño's the savage detectives.
[all highly, highly recommended.]
verse, contemporary, thumbed thoroughly:
- shafer hall's never cry woof. [sha-fer!]
- priscilla becker's internal west.
- alena hairston's the logan topographies.